Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What video cards are compatable with my computer?

I have a dell dimension 2400 computer and was made in 2005 and i was wondering what kind of videocards would it be able to work with. What about this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-X1650-PRO-512MB-…



I just want my computer to go faster for a game that i play online. its warrock and i have a crapy video card right now that only has 64mb of memory.. But like everything else is pretty good. I have 1.25gb of ram.. also so i heard that was pretty good. I really hope you guys can help me :)|||You may be out of luck man. From the looks of it you have integrated graphics...which means no dice on a new card....Only way to go around that would be to get a new pc...srry cheif.|||I don't think your computer has a(n) AGP slot to use that card.

|||Find out what the interface is i.e. PCI-Express, AGP, etc. and post that here. If you call Dell they can answer that for you, but don't let them talk you into purchasing an upgrade from them. They are quite pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment