Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I keep my video card speed at default all the time?

How do I keep my video card speed at default all the time?

I have x1950xt 256mb which has 825mhz core and 1800mhz memory speeds.But it keeps falling to 500core and 600memory.

And no its not just 2d clocks even when running 3dmark 2006 or any game it stays at this speed.How do I keep it at defaults all the time. My card has something called fold@home which it drops speeds for some reason.How do I disable that and keep my defaults when playing games?|||The folding@home client is a protein folding simulator that is used for scientific processing that has been ported to execute code directly on your graphical processing unit / graphics card. If you run the GUI folding@home application, it will actually underclock the GPU speed.



But really... you shouldnt be running 3d games while you're running folding@home, thats just bad!! You'll get horrible performance out of your games!!



I'd also recomend ensuring that you have installed the latest display drivers for your video card.|||FIRST OF ALL U WILL NEED TO GIVE INFO SUCH AS TYPE AND MODEL AND MANUFACS

No comments:

Post a Comment