Monday, May 7, 2012

EVGA GeForce 9500 GT Video Card - 1GB DDR2, PCI Express 2.0 good for gaming?

I want to use my pc for every day usage and moderate gaming. I play games like halflife 2, Doom3, counter strike source, and I want to get something like cod modern warfare 2 on ok settings (if I cant play modern warfare 2 its alright im more concerned on the other games I listed) . I was looking to upgrade my graphics card for my pc. the specs are:

intel pentium 4 3.00 Gz

2 gig RAM

250 gig HD

sparkle geforce 8400 512 gig video card

I think the power supply is 400 watt

and one more thing my mother board only has a pci express slot so will a this card I listed work? it says its compatible with pci e 1.0 does that mean regular pci express slot? and if I cant use this vid card with my specs can you give me another one that would be ok for the games I listed? Thanks to all!!!|||YES,

9500 GT will be good for ur games as i m using the same card, u can even overclock it..

But it will do no good for high end games like gta4,prototype, etc cause its ddr2,

I am changing to 9800gt or 250gts for the same reasons..|||9500gt's are just not good enough for reasonable gaming performance. I would stick a minimum of a Radeon 4670 in that system. It will work fine even if it you only have a Version 1 slot. and the 400watt psu would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment