Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need a video card or two, I don't do gaming- what kind should I get?

I do have 3 screens and I like to be able to watch video on one full size, and use the other two. Right now I only have one video card, so can only watch two screens at a time, so I think I need two cards. (once screen is a large monitor for our business displaying promo stuff)



Additionally, with my current card, when I watch a full size movie or video on a screen, it gets very laggy, and if I try to watch another video, movie, or something on another screen at the same time both pretty much just die.



I do some light video editing, and I do graphics editing, but mostly web and vinyl work. I thought the card that I had would be sufficient, but it's not.



I currently have a NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT.



My computer is an i7 processor, 12GB ram, It has 3 slots for video cards, SLi and Crossfire capable|||Ask these geeks http://www.computerrepairserviceboston.c…

No comments:

Post a Comment