Monday, May 7, 2012

Looking for a cheap video card for gaming.?

I've been looking for a good video card to play games such as BF2 / COD on high detail options but I want to get a cheap one around $40-70. I'm not good with finding a video card so I need help.





I found two I think that are good but I'm not sure if they are what I'm looking for (below)

EVGA e-GeForce 6200 (PCI-e, 256MB)

PNY GeForce 6 6200 - graphics adapter - GF 6200 - 256 MB|||buy the EVGA e-GeForce 6200 should work|||The cards you're looking at could probably play those games, but not on high detail settings, maybe low-medium. Those are good cards for the price though.|||http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/12/12/t…|||i kind of doubt you can find a good gaming card on *high details* for 40-70 bucks. with games getting more and more advanced. it would be a good investment just to buy a 170-300 tops along with a good cpu and some nice ram.



but for 40-70 bucks which your asking id say maybe probably a 7600gt evga or xfx but they are aorund 80 bucks decent cards

No comments:

Post a Comment