Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What kind of video card should I get?

I'm looking for a video card with at least 256 MG of video ram, that ranges between $200 - 300, and is compatible with a vista s2 (dv2310us) laptop. I plan on using it for intense graphic gaming. Suggestions...?|||upgrading a 14 inch laptop? Hate to say it, but there isn't anything you can do with that model =/ Most laptops use Mini PCI-E connectors, but most laptop vendors have custom sized gpus. If you want "Intense Gaming Graphics" you won't be getting it out of that thing. Upgrading a laptop is not like upgrading a desktop, you are pretty much limited to upgrading cpu/hdd/ram. If you wanted a gaming laptop, the only route is to usually buy a huge laptop like a 17 inch screen. A 14 inch laptop would melt or overheat since its so small from a high power gpu. I have a Gateway FX P Series gaming laptop with a 8800 GTS, and even I can't buy like any other graphics cards for it. Edit: The guy above me, obviously doesn't know the difference between desktops and laptops.|||9800 GX2

No comments:

Post a Comment