Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can i get my video card drive working?

When i try to open warcraft lll it says to check and see if my drives are working. My computer says the audio drive is working and there's absolutely nothing about my video card (just has blanks and n/a). The game has been working for 3 years.|||You are confusing "Drive" and "Driver".



A driver is a small software program that enables advanced features for devices like your sound card and video card. Without this driver, the computer can only use the basic functionality of the device.



To reinstall the driver, you simply have to go to the website for the computer manufacturer. I.E. Dell.com



Find the "Support and downloads" section and from there follow the directions on how to download and install the video card drivers for your computer.|||Sounds like you need to download a new video card. I'd suggest a J0hN 5t3W3R7. It's the most important video card to jews. You can get this any local Jew weeebsite. GODD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment