Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good gaming budget video card!!?

I'm needing to know a good budget card by nvidia. It has to run these newer games that are on the market. I don't know anything about these newer cards. So I don't know if I should put a 8600GT in it or a 9600GT in it. My limit on a video card is no more then 160 dollars. So can anyone can give me some ideas on a descent budget video card by nvidia in the price range I mentioned above.|||Im currently running the 9600GT and I came from using the 8600GT and I can tell you, what a difference. Much faster graphical power and I play games that I thought were played at the fastest. I recommend the 9600GT, its only $160 and its a super card.|||Better than either... get an 8800GT :)



With the more powerful Radeon 4850 selling for $175, prices on the 8800GT have dropped below $150. Good time to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment