Monday, May 7, 2012

Can i use pci and pci-e video cards at the same time?

I want to play games on my older tv it has s-video but my current card doesnt was wondering if theres a card i get for a pci slot that has an svideo port and lets me play games off my current graphics card on my tv?



is this even possible? Thanks.|||I'm not quite sure if you can run BOTH a PCI graphics card and a PCI Express graphics card at the same time, due to graphic driver issues. The computer would either focus on using its drivers towards one card or the other, not both (unless both cards were SLi or "connected together").|||pci and pci-express is the name of the slot so you can't mix them. There's plenty of cards fitting your needs, just do a search. Something like this: http://www.getprice.com.au/HIS-RADEON-HD…|||You can't use both cards for video output at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment