Friday, April 27, 2012

What type of video card should I get?

I have a decent system except for the video card. I will be playing games like Fallout 3, COD MW2, GTA IV, and i want to get Just Cause 2. My motherboard supports PCI Express. I will probably be getting this card off Ebay, and I'd like to not have to go over $180, but I will if I have to. Also, id like to know how good the card will last me for future game, and if theres any other games i should get.|||Hi there Stephen...



Some video cards can take a lot of power and you may end up having to get a new power supply as well as the video card. The following video cards are in your price range and take the least amount of power because they are 40nm architecture... the AMD HD5750 and HD5770. These would be good cards for the games you want to play :-) (without having to get a new power supply likely)



You may want to let us know what model and wattage of power supply you currently have



Hope this helps,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment