Thursday, April 26, 2012

What kind of video card should I buy?

I'm looking into buying a new laptop because mine ended up breaking on me. I plan on using it for gaming, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of video card I will need. Most of the requirements I find ask for a 128 Mb video card, so how do I know when browsing computer specs what size video card it has?



Also, what type of NVIDIA graphics cards are good?|||i just finished upgrading my pc for gaming uses, and i got a Zotac GeForce 9500 GT, its great! if you go to nvidia.com and click shop, go to either desktop or laptop, they will show you on the side whats for what. gamng cards on Nvidia will be..9-200 series) and if your willing to go for $100 and less, go for the 9 series, it will play any game out anyway. 200 series is for power users which theres really no need.|||there isn't too many gaming laptops in the market, I think Alienware laptops are good for gaming you get really good GPU with them but they are expensive like all the gaming laptops. Or I would suggest Dell and ASUS laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment