Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is a good and cheap video card for gaming?

Hi, I recently bought Counter Strike: Source for my PC, but the game runs terribly because of my stupid integrated Intel video card. I have had this problem with many games for years and I just can't deal with it anymore.



I have Vista with 4GB of ram and currently have the Intel 82945G express chipset family video card. My budget is around $100 so I'm not looking for anything special, I just want to run games smoothly.|||The best for the price would probably be a EVGA 9500GT, you can get one off Newegg for around 50$. With that, you can run much more than CSS, but you can go down to 8500GT if you only want to run Counter-strike|||I also thinks that Gforce 8800GTX.

Best of luck.|||You should got with a Gforce 8800GTX.

No comments:

Post a Comment