Friday, April 27, 2012

Is video card RAM really necessary to play certain games on the pc?

I decided to buy a game called "Assassin's Creed" and I am pretty sure most of you know it. It is the first one, and I went to can you run it website, and they said my video card RAM didn't meet the requirements. I don't remember how many gb or memory it was, but it wasn't too close to the requirements. Can I still run it and play the game? Thanks.|||No you can't run it.



But you can Check you Video Card Memory by following these steps :-



1. Go to start > run or press (window key + r).

2. Type dxdiag and hit Enter and a new window will open DirectX Dignostic Tool.

3. Go t Display tab.

4. There are all information about your -

Video Card Under Device.

Video Card Drivers Under Drivers.|||No!

No comments:

Post a Comment