Friday, April 27, 2012

Could I replace the video card on my laptop?

I have a samsung qx410-so2 and I would like to do a bit of gaming on it. I have the Nvidia geforce 310m on it which cant play any of the games I have (ie. fallout). Can i replace the video card and if so how hard would it be or where can i take it.|||On a few laptops, the video card can be replaced, such as some Alienware laptops. However, most laptops such as yours have it integrated onto the motherboard, making it nearly impossible to change out.|||Typically, the video cards are integrated on the motherboard. So, no, not a practical idea.|||The chances are next to nill. The cost, if it could be done, would cost you more than buying a new laptop set up for gaming.



Sorry.



The Old Computer Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment