Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need help choosing a video card for my computer. Check details for the cards and links to them.?

Ok how bout these two. I can get either of these two video cards becasue they both have PCI slot capability. PNY Verto GeForce FX 5200 / 256MB DDR / PCI / Dual VGA / TV Out / Video Card

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



OR



PNY Verto GeForce FX 5500 / 128MB DDR / PCI / Dual VGA / TV Out / Video Card

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

Theres links to both. Id like opinions all around please. I want help with this, and for some reason I trust yalls opinions. lol Thats scary. lol



The card that I do get will be used for gaming. I need a card that has DirectX 9.0 capabilities, and doesnt require PCI 2.0 or AGP or PCI Express. So please help lol. Thanks|||I had a 5200 and it was nice for limited gaming. If you are into serious gaming like BF2 or FarCry or other graphics heavy applications. You want to try to spend as much as possible on a great video card. The nVidia 6800 with 256 Mb of memory is what I'm using now and I love it. It's by no means a top of the line card only cost about $160, but it works for the games I mentioned great. I have PCI-Express though and that may make a difference. You can get great reviews on vid cards at www.tomshardware.com along with prices from tiger and zipzoomfly.|||Your better bet is to get the FX5500, either one will not last you long in the gaming world though. I've already had to upgrade people from the fx5200 series card. May need to look into getting a new system, or atleast upgrade the motherboard.

Good Luck|||first of all what kind fo game r u planning to play? does your pc supports pci-express? if so i would recommen buying the x1600 pro 512mb. its about 150 at newegg.com



i wouldnt recommen any of the video cards you wanna buy because pretty soon u would wanna buy a better one. but if this two r your onlyh option the fx 5500 its your best bet i had both cards before and the fx5500 its the best one|||If you want best gaming experiance then you must go with PCI Express slot AGP graphics card & choose more ram plus high speed ratio.

Bcoz PCI express slot data transfer speed is more than anyother.



Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment