Friday, April 27, 2012

Changing Video Cards?

I currently have a Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family video card but I would like to change it to a GeForce FX 5600 or better because I believe the online game I currently play (Combat Arms) will perform way better. How should I go about this? Is it possible? Will it negatively effect my computers performance? How much will I be spending?? Please help!|||well if you're using a laptop its pretty much impossible to change it, because most of the time the Graphics cards in laptops are soldered in and cant be replaced.

Sorry, but get a desktop if you're gonna play games|||An FX 5600 can be found on newegg for very cheap, maybe 30-50 dollars. Nothing negative will come from getting a new video card but you will get what you pay for. I personally have an ATI Radeon 4670 card and it was about 80 dollars and it works wonderfully.|||Combat Arms eh? Not that resource intensive. There is no way it can negatively affect your pc. Go for atleast a 6 series. if you want a 5500 here it is: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

No comments:

Post a Comment