Sunday, May 6, 2012

How can I install a different video card for my hp dv 2000?

I currently have an nvdia GeForce Go 6150 video graphic card, but when I play pc games that card seems to be really slow for some reason so I thought about installing a better one (maybe I'm doing something wrong and this card is good). Does anyone know how to install a video card for an hp dv 2000?|||that is onboard graphic. your stuck with it.

there are now options to putting a card in that laptop.|||take it to a pro|||switch computer off, remove side of case, remove old card (1 screw and maybe a clip at the back) pull it out, place new card in slot press down firmly, replace screw, replace side, switch on, install drivers.|||hi that is onboard graphics card. so there is no way to add new one. do u know howmuch is ur TAG(total available graphics memory) in ur ram? check ur system information with hp help and support?

No comments:

Post a Comment