Sunday, May 6, 2012

Best/Good Gaming Video Card (Better than nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS)?

So, I'm thinking about buying a new video card.



At the moment I have nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS, and I'm thinking of buying a video card that is better than the one I have right now.



The video card graphics I wanna buy for my computer must be very good for gaming, and I'm looking for the best to the cheapest price.



Any suggestions? Thank you.|||the 8800 gts isnt really a very powerfull card as the 8800 gt anihilates it and is cheaper as far as i know. If you wanna get bang for buck the new ATI graphics cards are really powerfull and suprisingly cheap eg. HD4850. If you prefer Nvidia you can go for a GTS250 which is a refurbrished 9800gtx+. Alternatvely if you want to go to something more powerfull look into the GTX275

No comments:

Post a Comment