Sunday, May 6, 2012

What should I do with this gaming computer, operating system, and video card?

Hey, I'm going to use this as my gaming computer.http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_...

what I want to know is, should I pay for an upgrade from a 4GB RAM to an 8GB RAM, or should I upgrade to a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512MB 16X PCI Express from the memory card it already has? Also, what is the difference between a 1GB video card and a 512MB video card? And my last question, should I install windows Vista or XP as my operating system? thx =D|||Ok this is a pretty sweet deal for $500 if your talking about http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_I

skip the ram, 4 gigs is more than enough for anything. If your going for video cards, get the 9600 or an 8800GTX or S, i get those confused. The 8800 is actually better than the 9600, i believe. if you get a card make sure it has at least 640mb of memory, 512 just doesn't cut it for most things anymore. Operating system wise, is an opinion, I like Vista and haven't had many problems gaming wise with it, if you decide on Vista, get the 64-bit edition so you can take full advantage of your 4 gigs of ram.|||no to the RAM, yes to the video card. 1 GB is better.



Vista :D



and your link is broken. is this what you meant?

No comments:

Post a Comment