Friday, May 4, 2012

How do i see what video card is on my computer? do I need to buy or can I update somehere for free?

I am not sure if this is what I am looking for,but it says I have on my computer:



Intel R 82845G/GL/GE/GV GRAPHICS CONTROLLER



I need to have :

64 MB GeForce3-class video card. The game only officially supports cards with ATI (Radeon 8500 or greater) and Nvidia chipsets, and the Intel GMA 900 and GMA 950 products. The

DirectX 9.0c or above.|||A 64MB GeForce3 is a low-end requirement these days. Go to Start-Run and type "dxdiag". Click OK and go to the Display tab. You'll see more info there.



You can also search for "Belarc Advisor" on Yahoo. It's a free tool you can download which will show you a ton of specs on your PC, including make/model.



And finally, you can go to your PC manufacturer's website usually and type in your service tag or serial number for specs.|||If you bought this computer all in one piece you should be able to go to Intel and get a product specification sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment